SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES | MEET ME @ 2AM

Autumn is finally here, and the days are already smaller and I'm not complaining because I love Autumn! 

It's the end of the month and you know what's coming - my most used products. It's mostly makeup, but I also have a two skin care products and one hair product!  

Face:  
Diorskin Sculpt 030;
Bourjois Bronzing Powder;
La Roche Posay Unifiance Powder;
Uriage Gel ; 
Avène Eau Thermale;
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallete; 
Kiko Make up Milano Concealer; 
Bourjois Khôl & Contour eye pencil 01 Noir expert; 
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express;
Brushes: 
Coastel Scents  Flat Buffer brush; 
Coastel Scents Angle Blush brush;
Hair:
Garnier Ultimate Blends Avocado&Karite 

I have to write something about some of the favorites listed above: The Diorskin Sculpt foundation is amazing. With light to medium coverage your skin looks natural and healthy. Too bad I can only use this one during the summer time because the shade is too dark for me.  Although I think it's for normal skin types, works really well on my combination skin, if I apply a bit of powder on my T-zone. Has SPF so I have to be careful around flash photography but besides that it's a very good product! 

The La Roche Posay Unifiance Powder it's another amazing product. It was a gift so It's not my exact shade but works really well during the summer time, just like the Dior foundation. The best part is that I can wear it alone, without any liquid foundation beneath it and it looks natural and light weighted.  

In my last favorites I mentioned the Garnier Ultimate Blends Mango Tiaré and this month I got a different one -  Garnier Ultimate Blends Avocado & Karité suited for dry and frizzy hair. 
Since the end of August my hair ends have been a bit dry so I decided to give this product a chance and from the scent to the formula it's so good. My hair looks hydrated and healthy with a lovely scent that lasts about two days.

   
SEPTEMBER FAVORITES | MEET ME @ 2AM


What were your favorites products this past month? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

13 comments

  1. Tenho muita curiosidade acerca desse bronzer da bourjois. Ele é totalmente matte? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lembro-me de usar essa máscara de cabelo da Garnier à uns anos atrás! Devia experimentá-la outra vez. Da Coastal Scents adoro os pincéis de olhos :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, still have to try half of these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that bronzer, the mascara and the naked basics palette - one of the essentials in my makeup bag! (-;

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Now it's my favourites too!
    Excellent combination of products!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  6. i have never seen La Roche Posay makeup! how am i just seeing this now?

    Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything you've included and so so glad to see some French pharmacy products in there - I rely heavily on Nuxe and La Roche Posay myself French pharmacies are my favourite thing when I need cheering up

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La Roche Posay is amazing! It's my go to and never failed to disappoint me :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. I love this flat brush! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! you got really amazing products here dear, love the flat brush!! :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I have a similar flat brush and I adore it! I've also been eyeing the Naked Basics palette but since I already have Naked 1 & 2, I feel guilty buying another one before I've used it all! Lovely choices


    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.