MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY

MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM

Life update: I recently started babysitting this adorable 1 month old baby and she's the cutest thing ever! That being said, let's move on to the subject of today's post. 

Last week was my middle sister's 18th Birthday. 
Her friends came up with this big surprise party for friends and family to celebrate her 18th birthday. I was "allowed" to invite some of my friends so I invited my girls - you probably recognize them from my Summer with Friends post.  
As usual, a lot of photos were taken and I chose some of them to share with you! 

MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM
MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM
MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM
MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM
MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM
MY SISTER'S 18TH BIRTHDAY | MEET ME @ 2AM

When was the last time you went to a surprise party? 
Tell me everything in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

9 comments

  1. Parece ter sido muito divertido :)
    A tua maquilhagem está mesmo bonita! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics,looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabens para ela! Estavam todas tão bonitas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great, hope you had an excellent time :)

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog of yours. Amazing photos.

    Let's follow watch other. Tell me what you think at my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Following you

    XoXo with love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IIt's a cute picture of you !!!

    http://www.little-freak.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.