SUMMER IN ALBUFEIRA

SUMMER IN ALBUFEIRA | MEET ME @ 2AM

For the past two weeks I have been on vacation with a few of my closest friends. The first week, we went to Albufeira in Algarve and the second week we went to my summer house(you'll see it on my next post). 
Algarve is known for the great weather and incredible bitches and Albufeira is the perfect example of that combo. I got lazy on this trip and I didn't took enough photos to share with you but I did took some at the beach we used to hangout everyday! I promise next time I go to Algarve, I'll snap more photos to show you. 

SUMMER IN ALBUFEIRA | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER IN ALBUFEIRA | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER IN ALBUFEIRA | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER IN ALBUFEIRA | MEET ME @ 2AM

For more photos of Algarve, check my instagram - @analeote
Have you been to Algarve? 

How was your summer holidays? 
Let me know in the comments bellow! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

9 comments

  1. This looks lovely, the skies are beautiful!

    Kirsten x

    www.cocosouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that beach looks so nice! Wish it was me..

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. phh,but summer really ends(

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like your summer was great!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so sad that it's slowly coming to an end. Love the green pants in the first photo. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful pictures!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.