SUMMER 2013 PART II

SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM

Find us on instagram - @aqui.estou | @marianar_n | @inesantunes17 | @analeote  | @mariana.santunes



Welcome to my second week of my vacation with friends!
Last post I share my trip to Albufeira, Algarve and today I'm sharing the second part of my vacation. 
As usual, my group of friends get together for a week at my summer house to enjoy a few days away from the city. Since it's on the country side of the country, there's not much to do besides laying by the pool and eating!  We then took the opportunity to take a lot of photos to compensate our trip to Albufeira, where we didn't took many! 
Here's a few snaps from the week! 

SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER 2013 PART II | MEET ME @ 2AM

How was your summer holidays? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

13 comments

  1. gorgeous! Lovely blog!
    www.sprfrk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorei :3

    ( www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderfull photos:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics I love them ! I'm jealous now :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parece que foram umas grandes férias, diversão não faltou de certeza : D

    ✄-------------------------------
    xoxo,
    http://www.lovelyseventyone.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! You blog is lovely!

    MARTA ♥
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you via bloglovin now, kisses:)

      Delete
  9. How fun! Love the pictures!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pictures. you look great!

    www.sophiasstylediary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Great foto)
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )
    http://eternia-sama.blogspot.ru/
    Kisses from Russia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.