JULY FAVORITES

JULY FAVORITES | MEET ME @ 2AM

Today I'm bringing you my beauty and non beauty favorites. It's not much, I tend to go light during the summer time, but still there were some products I just couldn't stop using.
Hair: Elvive L'Oreal Hydrating Collagen Shampoo | BC Hairtherapy sun protect | Garnier Ultra Suave mango tiaré
Face: Nivea Aqua effect, | La Roche Posay Anthelios stick 50+
Body: Garnier Ambre Solair Sensitive advanced 50+ | Eau Termale Avène reparateur aprés soleil
Eyes: Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express
Nails: Kiko cosmetics nail lacquer - Green 389 / Blue 295
Books: Game of Thrones saga - I'm starting the third book of five
JULY FAVORITES | MEET ME @ 2AM
JULY FAVORITES | MEET ME @ 2AM

Bikini: Primark
Sunglasses: YSL
Flip Flops:  Havaianas


On a more random level of favorites I have: 

Tv Shows: Supernatural - I watched 8 seasons in a month that's how obsessed I was with it- such a great show and very well scripted. 
Food: Sushiiii, I just love sushiii I could eat it every single week and not get tired of it!
App of the month: PicsArt - amazing filters and effects

What was your favorites of the month?
Let me know in the comments below! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

15 comments

  1. Awesome products and im soo in love with your blog! hehe x
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin if you'd like?

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo love that Primark bikini! and I loveee sushi too! I can eat it everyday :)

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome fav!! the photography is really good :) i love your blog!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely things, love your sunnies! i really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei o teu blog! Já sigo! Este post está super super giro! Adoro esses vernizes da kiko :)
    Beijinho * x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the diferents post! :)

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://www.letoileduphare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. O martin a viciar toda a gente nos livros dele! ahah Gostei muito do teu blog que descobri agora mesmo por acaso ^^


    International Giveaway on my page. You can win a gift card worth $80 to spend on Persunmall! http://insanely-it.blogspot.pt/2013/08/win-end-of-summer-international-giveaway.html Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff! Amazing blue nail polish! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard Game of Thrones is really good, would love to tread it at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esse bikini é giríssimo :)
    As Havaianas são sem dúvida um must para o verão! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. essa parte de cima é muito gira mesmo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post ;)


    marojaime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.