SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY

SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM

Last week I went to my family's country house with my mother, sister and grandfather. It's a lovely place, and one of my favorites places to stay.   
For a whole week you just rest and enjoy the company of each other and since you don't have Wi-Fi, you spend more time outdoor, enjoying the sun and the pool.
Also the food is just amazing. I'm a huge fish lover and so is my grandpa and every year throughout take advantage of that and all we eat is fish based dishes. 
I did a little reading while staying there and I started  A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin,  and as fan of the tv show Game of Thrones I totally recommend the books! 

  Enjoy my week in pictures!

SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM
SUMMER WITH THE FAMILY | MEET ME @ 2AM

How was your summer vacation? 
Let me know in the comments bellow! 

See you on my next post,
Ana Leote

6 comments

  1. very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting.im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lugar tão bonito (: Também gosto muito de pratos de peixe.
    Para já ainda estou a ler os livros do Harry Potter, ainda vou no quarto, mas quando terminar vou sem duvida começar a ler os livros da Guerra dos Tronos. Adoro a série! xx

    www.inespaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estou a adorar! Ler os livros é mesmo outra coisa (:
    Mais tarde também terei que procurar umas boas promoções para esses livros porque pode acabar por ficar bastante caro. xx

    www.inespaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! Pictures are amazing!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/08/people-like-us.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet coments.
I'll reply to every single of them on the blog and I'll visit yours imeddiatly after I see your messagem.

If you need to have a more direct contact with me just email me analeotevm@gmail.com and I'll try and help you.

© MEET ME @ 2AM
Design:Maira Gall.